Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2016

March - Moved and Sick

So I moved on the 5th with the help of 19 people. It's not organized well yet but I knew from day one where I would sleep and where there was clothes to wear. I have lots to unpack yet but I am home by myself again. What a blessing!

I blithely went my way working and going to many events and proceeded to get sick on March 15th. Not just a little but cough till tears pour down your face sick. In the start there were a few flu symptoms but maybe it was all about so much phlegm and all that coughing. Thank God for Deborah who held down the fort on the many days I went home early or could not get in at all!

Of course they never leave me alone so there were calls, texts, WeChat, email, and even a visit to my home to pick up a check. This went on for weeks. I am gradually improving but it's a long way back to well for me.

******************************************

Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This policy is subject to change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment